General Tennis Rules
Members and non-members playing tennis at the club must follow both the club's General Tennis Rules and COVID-19 Tennis Policies.
General Tennis Rules:
1. Please observe common rules of tennis etiquette.
2. Never enter or walk behind someone's court while play is in progress. Wait for them to stop play before walking behind someone's court.
3. All players must wait off the court until their designated court time.
4. Relinquish the court when due. Overplaying your court time is not permitted.
5. Do not shout or make loud noises that disturb other players.
6. Non-marking soled runners are to be worn at all times. No cut-offs. Shirts to be worn at all times.
7. Throwing of tennis racquets and other objects is forbidden.
8. No talking on cell phones on the tennis courts.
9. Tennis players are not allowed to play music on the tennis courts.
10. No food is permitted on the tennis courts.
11. Foul language or cursing is not permitted.
12. All tennis players must check-in at the front desk and pay appropriate court fees before proceeding to their courts. No Exceptions.
13. Court bookings and cancellations: Members must cancel (release) courts 24 hours in advance. Late cancellation & no-show fees will be applied.
14. Club reserves the right to change your court if needed.
15. Non-tennis members can reserve tennis courts after 7 am on the same day as play. Non-members must make payment prior to the tennis court being booked (reserved) by front desk personnel.
COVID-19 Tennis Policies:
Please do not come to the club if you:
1. Exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, cough, difficult breathing, or other symptoms identified by health experts.
2. Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
3. Have been out of the country in the last 14 days.
*Masks must be worn at all times at the club, except while playing tennis*
Sanitize & wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds prior to going to the club.
Do not show up at the club more than 5 minutes before your court start time.
Do not walk in pairs or doubles groups to your tennis court. Proceed to tennis courts individually. Maintain a social distance of 2 meters at the club at all times.
Only one person allowed at a time in the air-sealed bubble room (Bubble Entrance Room). Lines are placed on the floor to indicate where to stand and wait to maintain proper social distancing at the bubble entrance and throughout the club.
Avoid using washrooms if possible.
Avoid touching door handles, gates, benches, and all other objects where the virus could survive. If you touch something, make sure to sanitize your hands. Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the club and on the tennis courts.
Social gatherings at the club are prohibited.
Please try to bring your own hand sanitizer.
Change room lockers & kitchen will not be available.
Always keep a 2-meter distance with other players, including your partner.
Do not touch and or pick up tennis balls of other players—every player must use their own tennis balls. Use distinct numbers on tennis balls or identify your balls using a marker.
No physical contact with other players of any kind.
Handshaking is not allowed.
Do not switch sides after games.
Avoid touching your face after touching the ball, racquet, or when passing the ball to another player.
Role balls back to other players using your racket; do not use your hands. Do not touch other players' tennis balls.
Do not share or touch tennis equipment with your partner or anyone else.
Inside & outside club benches can not be used.
Please wipe clean the chairs after use.
Sanitize and wash your hands with soap after play.
Leave the court right away after play. Do not overplay your allocated court time.
When you have completed your play, avoid leaving in pairs or double groups. Leave the courts & club individually.